Friday, July 9, 2010

Erlebnisbad Haid - outdoor fun adventure in Haid

Natuerlich mussten wir auch ins Erlebnisbad Ansfelden, habe dort ja meine Teenager Jahre verbracht und wollte in Erinnerungen schwelgen (hatte keine Zeit dafuer, waren alle viel zu beschaeftigt mit rumrutschen und kreischen).

Das Bad ist ganze 2300 m2 gross und 1400 m2 davon sind Wasser mit 2 grossen Rutschen und ein tolles Kinderbecken mit einer Rutsche, Spielplatz, Whirlpool, Turm, etc.

We spent an afternoon at my teenage years hang out, the Adventure outdoor Pool in my hometown Haid.  I thought I might find a minute to reminisce but I had no time, we were way to busy screaming and laughing while going down the 2 big slides.  They have an awesome kiddy pool with slide, a whirlpool, etc.

The complete area is about 2300 m2 big and 1400m2 of that is water - lots of room :O)

















No comments: