Monday, October 20, 2008

Flowers for myself - Blumen nur fuer mich!

I wanted something pretty on our table so I made myself a nice bouquet of flowers. Its amazing what you can do with a small bunch of 50% flowers from Zehrs :O) and some clippings from the garden. Logan helped too and I made a smaller version of my bouquet with the shorter flowers for Lisa's room. (Big one is to the left and the small one at the bottom of the page)

Ich wollte was schoenes am Tisch haben also hab ich mir ein paar Blumen bei unserem Lebensmittelgeschaeft (Zehrs) 50% reduziert abgeholt und mir einen schoenen Blumenstrauss mit Sachen vom Garten gebastelt.
Logan hat auch mitgeholfen. Aus den kurzen Blumen hab ich dann noch einen zweiten kleineren Strauss gemacht, den kriegt Lisa in ihr Zimmer. (Der grosse Strauss ist oben, der kleine unten)

Mama, what you doing? Can help?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed!

Nathalie said...

Thanks Ingrid, I love doing it. I will take orders if you need a bouquet sometimes :O)
Nathalie